Educating Tomorrow’s Lawyers partners with law schools that are committed to our mission of aligning legal education with the needs of an evolving profession. Member schools join the Consortium to support the collective work of Educating Tomorrow’s Lawyers and to collaborate with schools, educators, lawyers, employers, and others who are making a difference in the way we educate tomorrow’s lawyers.
Law School Consortium Membership
- Join 30+ law schools and become part of a nationally recognized collaboration to improve legal teaching for the benefit of graduates, clients, and the profession.
- Gain a seat at the table on national, high impact projects led by ETL.
- Develop collaborative relationships as ETL grows as a trusted source of research, innovation, and dialogue among law schools, the profession, employers, and clients.
- Access a growing network of schools, educators, lawyers, and employers committed to this work.
- Showcase your innovations on a webpage dedicated to your school on the ETL website.
- Attend our annual invitation-only conference (three complimentary registrations).
How to Join
To join the Consortium, interested schools must submit a statement (250-300 words) of the school’s objectives, programs, or innovations, and its commitment to aligning legal education with the needs of the profession. Member schools contribute a $5,000 membership fee each year. Membership runs each year from July 1-June 30.
Direct submissions and questions to Alli Gerkman, Director of Educating Tomorrow's Lawyers, at email@example.com.