University of Denver

RELX Group

RELX Group is a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The Group helps scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, and insurance companies offer customers lower prices.

RELX Group saves taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help executives forge commercial relationships with their clients. Their goal is to help customers make better decisions, get better results, and be more productive. They do this by leveraging a deep understanding of customers to create innovative solutions which combine content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms.

These solutions often account for about 1% of customers’ total cost base but can have a significant and positive impact on the economics of the remaining 99%. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom half are in North America.