Eight New Members to Serve on the Advisory Committee of Educating Tomorrow's Lawyers
Educating Tomorrow's Lawyers is proud to announce the newest members of its Advisory Committee. Among the new members are a District Attorney, a former Public Defender, a recruiter of in-house counsel, a past president of the American Bar Association, advocacy leaders, a private legal efficiency consultant, law school faculty and academic leaders and others distinguished in the worlds of legal practice and education. The new members are:
- Luke Bierman, Professor & Associate Dean for Experiential Education, Northeastern University School of Law
- Angela J. Davis, Professor, American University Washington College of Law
- Cynthia Dow, Executive Search Consultant, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Paul Lippe, CEO, OnRamp Systems
- Karen J. Mathis, Past President, American Bar Association
- Mitchell R. Morrissey, District Attorney, Second Judicial District, Denver, Colorado
- Thomas A. Saenz, President and General Counsel, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Jamienne S. Studley, President & CEO, Public Advocates Inc.
Our experienced Advisory Committee members bring unique perspectives on the skills and knowledge necessary for the evolving legal profession. Their guidance informs our work and helps ETL fulfill its mission. Members are carefully selected to represent a wide variety of stakeholders, including academics, judges, and practitioners.
Learn more about all of the members of the ETL Advisory Committee.