This Blog/Web Site is made available by IAALS for educational and informational purposes only, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher or any of its authors. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. The views expressed in comments posted to the IAALS Online blog reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of IAALS. We want to publish your comments, but we expect comments generally to be courteous. To that end, we have established the following policy.
We reserve the right to reject or remove:
- Comments that are illegal, defamatory, libelous or obscene.
- Comments that violate intellectual property law.
- Comments that include profanity.
- Comments that publish any person’s e-mail address, phone number, address, birth date, Social Security number or other personally identifiable information.
- Comments that publish information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Comments that include affiliate marketing, link referral code, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, promote or endorse services or products, or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Comments that intimidate, threaten, harass or are hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, age or disability.
- Comments that fabricate, deceive or mislead.
- Comments that violate University of Denver policy.
By posting opinions, comments, or ideas on IAALS Online, you grant the University of Denver a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, display, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such comments throughout the world in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind. You also grant the University of Denver the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of such material.
IAALS reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion. IAALS may also block or delete any user if it determines that a user has breached this policy. Please report any inappropriate comments on this blog to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the blog post.
IAALS reserves the right to change these terms by posting revised terms to this page.